Saturday, January 9, 2010

I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll...

list a new finger puppet set on Etsy! It's the three little pigs and the big bad wolf, and boy are they cute:



I'm pleased with them. I want to make more fairy tale/children's story finger puppet sets. I'm thinking Goldilocks and the Three Bears, and the Three Little Kittens and Mama Cat. I'm still brainstorming other ideas- I like to have four or five puppets in a set. I'll also probably do some animal sets- barnyard, pets, etc.

Speaking of pets (see that segway?), I gave the cats a new toy today, a fuzzy mouse. They both loved it so much that they were fighting over who got to play with it!

When they got tired out, I put it away in their toybox (we rotate toys so that they don't get bored of them), and they took naps. When Luke regained some energy, he played soccer with a crinkly ball for half an hour at least! Sometimes he would pick it up in his mouth to carry it to another place, and the panting through the foil pieces sounded like squeaky wheezing. Now if only it sounded a little Darth Vaderish.... Poor boy's all tuckered out now.


Have a lovely day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment